We are Alpha IVF & Women’s Specialists
Alpha IVF & Women’s Specialists (“Alpha IVF-KL”) is set up and run by leading doctors and embryologists responsible for numerous fertility achievements both in the region and worldwide. This purpose built advance fertility centre located in Selangor, Malaysia is equipped with modern full range of fertility treatment options including PGD/PGS, Egg Donation, Egg Banking and Embryo Freezing using revolutionary freezing technology.
As the name Alpha suggests, doctors and staff at Alpha Fertility Centre have successfully innovated numerous fertility treatment procedures that have led us to achieve many firsts. In addition to achieving numerous fertility achievements in Malaysia and Singapore, we have also achieved / innovated many world firsts. In the tradition of firsts, we at ALPHA IVF – KL are committed to put our patients and their fertility needs our 1st priority. We treat every couple individually and tailor make a treatment programme that caters to their specific needs, enabling our patients to fully realise their potential for parenthood.
- To further enhance our position as a world leader in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- To enable every couple to fully realise their potential for parenthood.
- To deploy all available and appropriate effective technologies and resources to achieve the highest possible reproductive outcome for each couple.
- To continuously innovate more effective ways to improve pregnancy rates.
- To create a positive patient experience through a patient-centric system and environment.
Our Achievement’s Journey
- The WORLD’s 1st to demonstrate that combining a Day 5 and Day 6 Blastocyst results in very high pregnancy rates (Clinical Pregnancy Rate: 71.4%, Implantation Rate: 46.4%). (6th Congress of the Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction, Jakarta, Indonesia, 8 – 10th April 2016)
- Achieving 10,000 babies by Alpha Fertility Specialists
- The WORLD’s 1st successful live birth following frozen embryo transfer of a 1PN embryo after PGD-MaCGH analysis. (14th International Conference on PGD, Chicago, USA 2015)
- Asia & Australia’s 1st successful pregnancy following world’s only proven sperm sorting technology after PGD-MaCGH analysis. (2015)
- Asia & Australia’s 1st successful pregnancy following world’s only proven sperm sorting technology after Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI). (2015)
- Malaysia’s 1st successful pregnancy for Alpha Thalassemia using PGD with concurrent PGS on a single platform from a single biopsy (2015)
- Demonstrated successful twin pregnancy following transfer of a 2PN and 0PN embryo after PGD-MaCGH analysis. (ASRM, Baltimore, USA, 2015)
- Demonstrated that 1PN embryos can be normal & therefore should not be discarded. (14th International Conference on PGDIS, Chicago, USA, 2015)
- The WORLD’s 1st to demonstrate that embryos derived from conventional IVF have lower aneuploidy rates compared to embryos derived from ICSI. (13th International Conference on PGD. Cantebury, UK, May 2014)
- South East Asia’s 1st PIEZO-ICSI a new technology that achieves healthier embryos from ICSI (2014)
- Malaysia’s 1st pregnancy following Time Lapse Embryoscopy (2014)
- Demonstrated the safety of fertilization without ICSI for embryos undergoing MaCGH. (13th PGDIS 2014, Canterbury, UK)
- The WORLD’s 1st to demonstrate similar euploidy rates among D3 apronuclear (0PN), unipronuclear (1PN) and 2 PN embryos using MaCGH analysis. (12th International Conference on PGD. Istanbul, Turkey, May 2013)
- South East Asia’s 1st to achieve 100% survival for frozen blastocysts (2013)
- South East Asia’s 1st to achieve 100% survival for frozen embryos (2013)
- The WORLD’s 1st reported successful pregnancy following the use of freeze-thawed sperm, freeze-thawed eggs, and freeze-thawed embryoes. (10th Royale College of O&G International Scientific Congress, June 2012)
- The WORLD’s 1st successful pregnancy and delivery in a patient with Mullerian Dysgenesis (a woman born without a vagina). (Reproductive BioMedicine Online, Vol 24, Issue 5, Pages 547-549), (May 2012)
- The WORLD’s 1st successful pregnancy and delivery following PGD-CGH diagnosis of chromosome inversion. (11th International Conference on PGD, May 17th – 19th 2012, Austria)
- Asia & Australia’s 1st successful pregnancy following PGD-CGH diagnosis of chromosome translocation. (10th Royal College of O&G International Scientific Congress June 2012)
- Pioneered the successful application of Comparative Genomic Hybridisation for testing embryos with chromosomal inversion and translocation. (11th International Conference on PGD, 2012, Austria & 10th Royal College of O&G International Scientific Congress, 2012)
- Asia & Australia’s 1st pregnancies and babies through Micro-Array Comparative Genomic Hybridisation PGD for 24 chromosomes with fresh transfer. (2011)